Location: Frontenac, KS
1601 W. McKay Street, Frontenac, KS 66763
Work in extrusion and operate equipment to produce dry pet food.
- Work in extrusion and operate equipment to produce dry pet food.
- Follow all company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Produce high quality products in a safe and healthful manner.
- Assigned shift attendance is required. Ability to work as part of a team.
- Assist fellow employees as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and functions of the position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years of Extrusion or Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Two years forklift operation in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Must be able to read and write English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, GMP’s, and general instructions
- Good communication skills are required
- Be able to lift 50 pounds on a routine basis
- Push/Pull up to 100 pounds on a routine basis
- Be able to climb and work in extreme heat or cold and on scaffolding at very high elevations
Please send a resume or completed application to Frontenac – [email protected].Download AR, KS, MO, SC Application Download CA Application